Our trip to Virginia, Easter, a graduation and happy spring things

First off, I want to say... This is easily the most pictures I've ever had in one post... and I've had A LOT of pictures before. Also, I wanted to thank my niece, Abi for taking the majority of the pictures in Virginia. It was a cool surprise to go back through all of them and see what pictures she took. She also had me laughing out loud with her awesome selfies.

Our trip to Virginia!






Messy coat at a rest stop in Pennsylvania


The kids did so amazingly well for the car ride. We were so thankful for the DVD player.
















On the metro on the way to the National Zoo.






One check off the bucket list... YES! I LOVE pandas.
















Buying panda-themed souvenirs. because we weren't going to NOT buy panda-themed souvenirs.




















At one point, we got on the wrong metro and we almost lost Josie to the sky as she didn't let go of an escalator railing. But we made it back. -Thanks to 7-eleven and my sister in law.
























Superman eating a window.


Fun in the sun.










Mount Vernon.


Josie didn't want her picture taken.


See?








Abi was taking this picture...


and I was taking this one...






Really, so unbelievable.












This tree saw George Washington. Crazy, isn't it?








I couldn't leave this one out. She makes me laugh so much!


Playing on the stairs.


Peek-a-boo!
























Eli's 1st birthday! Thank you guys for the awesome cake!






I'm a one-woman paparazzi!




Thank you all and I love you.


On our way home-


We had some birthday gifts for Eli to open up on the way home. When he'd grow bored of one, we'd give him another. -Maracas, a little drum, a book and some wooden blocks.


We stopped at the $5 DVD bin at a Walmart in Pennsylvania. We also bought subs and laughed as the cashier told us that we reminded her of, "one of those big Mormon families."


Dying Easter eggs at home!














Easter egg hunt with the Thomas family at the church.








Pizza for dinner! Such good friends.


Getting ready for the bunny.




Hippity Hoppity!




Waiting anxiously for Liam to wake up.




































Ready for church.










Dinner at Moo and Matts.






She didn't want to leave her Easter basket at home.




(Pictures from my phone)








An indoor Easter egg hunt because of the snowy, cold Easter.








I have such good memories looking for jelly beans in the Easter grass.


Happy Easter bubbles!


Spring things. School things. Fun things.
We are currently reading The Secret Garden.






Chittenango Falls












I had gathered their school books and we sat and had lunch and did our school work by the creek. So peaceful.










You get soaked by the waterfall this time of year. We loved it!










It was so wonderful being able to live outside last week.




Spring walks. Nothing better.




Fun at Chapman park with friends.






Another beautiful day at Chapman park.





HIM co-op graduation (These pictures were taken by Marcella Bialek)










She told everyone she wants to be a makeup artist when she grows up. I love this little girl. She has so much energy and light. A beautiful spirit. My Josie Lynn. We are blessed to be able to squeeze her every day.


Praying for this group of awesome little humans.


Girlscout badge ceremony -




and cookie selling-


Well, there you have it! All caught up. Thank you for taking the time to slide through.

With all the pictures here, I've had a hard time keeping up with the actual prints. I had fun this morning updating my photo wall in the living room.


I love you. ((Hugs)) -Jessie






Comments

Abi said…
BEST BLOG POST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts