Swifter sweeper ninja socks



Last night, we spent more time with Amanda, Mark and the kids. We had swifter sweeper ninja sock races across the floor, we practiced the electric slide and other dances. Our faces hurt from laughing.







Early afternoon yesterday, there was a gas leak at the mobile home next to us and we had to leave for a little while. They were able to get everything cleared up pretty quickly but it was still quite scary.

I didn't even hear them knocking on the door as I was trying to get Eli to stay in his bed for his nap. The kids came in to tell me they had heard someone knocking and I'm grateful Josh called at that time to tell me the landlord had called to let him know. Yikes.


(My friend Julia sent me this picture of one of the hats she is making for the boys. Pretty awesome, right?!)


So, now we can add fireman to our list of surprising visitors to the trailer park. Remember the time there was a Meth bust and the other time the police were looking for our neighbor? ...And I'm still not even sure they ever found him! We've also had police search the woods right next to our home more than once for who knows what, random knocks at the door in the middle of the night and dirtbikes that have driven right inbetween our mobile home and the neighbors and spit out mud on our windows!

Though we love our home, I'm sad that it's never fully felt safe, you know? People can be so crazy.

Moving on.

Today has been much like a Monday.

Permanent marker wall art by Eli while I was folding clothes in the back room.


The kids like to "help" feed the cat.


Some more nuggets of our past week -




















yeah. it's just me taking selfies with my bunny in the bathroom. It's February, ok? 




































That about does it for this Tuesday! Love you all. Thinking of you and I hope your week is as wonderful as you are!

-Jess










Comments

William Brasky said…
AWESOME POST! Don't worry honey! soon spring will be here and we will be going to preble and having a picnic!
Amy said…
Wonderfully amazing as always! =) Such great pictures! Can't wait to see you and catch up on our month in person. <3
Mom said…
Thank you for making my day! You always make me smile.
Abi said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts