Rain and Sunshine

An Anniversary gift from Josh. 13 years of togetherness! I love him with all my heart.

Whenever I get anxious or upset, I like to imagine I'm in Montana... a breezy day. sunshine. overlooking the mountains.

My new favorite cup.


In the past couple of weeks we've had a lot of rain






We like to eat Mexican food and watch cartoons when the kids go to bed. It's true.




Sharing a seat at breakfast


Language Arts and breakfast


Sisters can dress up little brothers. It's in the Big Sister rule book.






Riding on Dad.


Dancing after they got out of the tub






Learning new music


His favorite book


Recital time is coming up!


The big brown eyes.


Books!


Lilacs!


Our Teeball player.


Boots loves Josie Lynn.


One of the poems I wrote more recently.


Thankful for this little kitchen of ours.


Math time for Ashton.


My helper.








A new swingset from Grandma Kelly and Grandpa! And playing outside.










His first practice










Sweet sleepy boy.


Boots is not an outdoor cat. But one day, I turned around to see this.


Finishing up the swingset!


Stylish girl


Molly totally knows how I feel lately


Mud Kitchen!








Friday family movie night!


More fun outside














Picture by Ashton


Moana performances. They LOVE that movie.








Picnic time!




Checking out the school of fish




This reminded me of Swiss Family Robinson.


















Geocaching at the cemetery


More mud and being outside!
















Playing at the creek. An older man mowing the lawn at the park stopped the lawn mower at one point and smiled at my friend Amanda and I and said, "You know, 40 years from now you'll think back at all of this and it'll be a happy thought." and he drove away. One thing I know for certain is that I don't even need 40 years to go by to know what a treasure this time is. and what a happy thought and moment it all is now too.
















When we got back home, Matt and Joel surprised us by tilling our garden!


Nice thing to see in the morning.


Happy for this past Sunday and to have spent the day with both our moms! We love you both!


We made her pick up the cat. hehe.



I'm off for now! Time for tee-ball!

xoxo,
Jessie


.

Comments

Mom said…
Love your pictures and your poem!! It is so nice to see all of you, I really LOVE it!
Grace said…
Thanks for sharing these pictures! :) I love the one with the tree and the blue sky underneath. Gorgeous!

https://tizziestidbits.wordpress.com

Popular Posts