Ten

Hi Everyone!
I love you.

We have been having a lot of fun with board games lately... It's so nice for ALL of us to be able to sit around the table and play them together now!

















Several games of "Santa Hide and Seek" ...You basically dress up as Santa while everyone hides and then you go find everyone.. We are great at amusing ourselves!




Does anyone else watch the Hallmark Christmas specials this time of year? Josh and I have been watching them for the first time ever. I like the gentle spirit of them! ...Even if they have the tendency to be a little cheesy. I love it!


Dinner at BJs Wholesale Club. ...Because it's the only place you can feed a family of 6 for around $10! hehe.


Sunday School class



Celebrating Ashton's birthday party with family on Sunday!

We have an ongoing family joke about John Cena... So that was his theme choice for this year! I love that he is at an age where his sense of humor truly shines...










See what I mean about the sense of humor?




Putting his new Legos together from the Walrus family :)




Cookies and pizza before Lights on the lake






Cute little scene I found while walking down the hall..


Ashton's 10th birthday!








We tried to throw him off by wrapping small things in bigger boxes... It worked!






Hanging out with Ben and Matthew! They had so much fun together.










That's a wrap!


A week ago or so, my brother and sister in law gave us SO many eggs from the chickens they have on their farm. We are working our way through the last batch. The kids get such a kick out of the fact that they came from Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Mary's chickens.


Josie is currently learning all about Africa


...and clouds! I put this next to our back door so all the kids can place a check next to the different clouds they see outside each day.


....Guess what? We are decorating the whole house for Christmas on Saturday! hehe. I have slowly been sneaking things in here and there already.... ;)


39 Days! 

and finally... a little walk down memory lane. Our little Teddy. Double digits! Can you believe it? I really can't. What a blessing he is. We are the luckiest.




When you don't know what to do with your 2 new teef!




Chocolate Easter bunny face


I love you all so very much.

xoxo,
Jessie




Comments

William Brasky said…
Awesome! I love liams face when he saw ashtons presents lol
Amy said…
<3 <3 <3 lOVE YOU.

Popular Posts