Grateful heart

Hi everyone! Happy weekend to you :)

Just sharing some pictures of some of the happy moments from the last few weeks or so.


Geocaching


Watching the highschool football players practice


Rolling down Strawberry hill


Tree climbing






Lunch with friends. :) I just thought our little table looked cute




Cool ninja Dollar Store find


The kids have been catching these little Bluegill fish in the ditch!


First day of school!! We always write letters to the kids on their first day.



















Traditional first day of school Jumbo cookies!


This year, the kids are learning spelling through sentence dictation. It has been our favorite way to learn spelling thus far!


The kids love art and poetry day the most - This year, I have been reading a coordinating poem to go with their art projects.


Image result for fall emily dickinson



Guess who is still going strong with his frog-hunting!


Lunch with Grandpa Matt


Ashton and Josie are in soccer this fall. They finally got a new color shirt! -ORANGE!


Josie and Miss Molly


Playdoh!


Eli's frogs




Silly Boots


Brooke's Birthday




Eli loves this little pup


So does Josie


One Sunday afternoon, my mom shared some of her pictures. This is my Grandpa. -My mom's father. He grew up during the great depression and his parents were Finnish. He was an incredibly strong man with an amazing sense of humor. Happiness to him was a house full of family and food in the fridge.
He was hardworking and honest. Really, every good thing a person can possibly be.


He also played a mean accordion ;)


It really amazes me the amount of frogs this boy has caught. I'd like to make him a book of them all.


More school things.


Hurt No Living Thing












Josie made a Canopic jar during her study of Ancient Egypt






Back to fort building


Another frog


I get such a kick out of watching them play outside as I make dinner. I think it is one of my favorite things.


I've been on a roll with baking pie!!


When Boots wants dinner


Pokemon cards every morning. -My mom got that Tigger costume to wear at her work for Halloween a few years ago and now Ashton has decided to wear it every morning (and for Halloween this year!)



Another fort. They crack me up.




Another frog.


A night walk on the canal










Another frog












I just like seeing this out our living room window :)




Basketball while we wait for Ashton at piano




More soccer :)




Visiting Hen - The Cazenovia Library mummy








I really love this time of year.


















More school







Image result for when the frost is on the punkin

Sweet Molly Moo


The monster cereal is back! Liam woke me up one morning to remind me




Looking for frogs ;)


Josh bought me this super cute coffee mug!


Piano man


Another frog. Can I just say that this kid needs A LOT of baths




Image result for fall leaves poem




Josie has been obsessed with braids lately. I never knew how to french braid until this past week but I have been practicing a lot for her.



Another. Frog.


Our happy September wall (So far)


Boots really wants the air conditioner out the of window


She likes that we are back into the swing of homeschool things




The kids are also back at Gems and Stockade. While they were there, Josh and I ran over to the craft store and got the kids a couple of fun Halloween things.


Funny travel mugs we picked up at the Dollar General



The kids are back in Theater as well! Practicing their new scripts on the porch - picked up by Josh's webcam!


And look! .....more FROGS


Today while Ashton was at his Pokemon group, I picked up a few Halloween books at the library. I remember owning the "Halloween Riddles" book when I was a child. I just get such a kick out of the illustrations and reading holiday-themed books with the kids.






Anyway, that about does it for me! I am off to go sit near the campfire. :) Happy Saturday! Happy (almost) fall! You are loved.

Jessie






Comments

Carrie Sue said…
Love all the pictures! I miss you sweet friend! I’m so excited FALL is near!!! 🧡
Amy said…

Reading your blog makes me so happy! And now I feel the need to bake an apple pie!
So many FROGS! =D The travel mugs are awesome. Your muffins and cookies look totally awesome!

Popular Posts