All the randomness of February (So far)

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all doing well.


At Sullivan Park with Kaylee and Stevie


We have had a pretty "mild" winter so far this year.


After their dentist appointments, we let the kids each pick out something from the dollar store. Josie chose these cute glasses.


UNO!


Police men need to floss too!


Liam's first book -






Leaf BINGO! -A fun way to identify different leaves


Whenever we cover a topic in history or science, I also search for fun, free pdf workbooks for whatever the topic of the day may be. I found this awesome packet about Frederick Douglass that incorporated Gym and Public speaking for the kids!






Attending a tea party!















Where Boots usually sits as I try to fold the laundry


A Beautiful Book we read during our Trees unit





Davy Crockett - Need I say more?


Walk at the creek with the kids
























Pizza nightttt!


The chocolate chip muffin stealer!


Sleepover with Giada


More library books for school


For our pond study


Compound words


the 13 original colonies




Ben Franklin




Grandma Marsh's Birthday








We visit a lot of thrift stores to build up our collection of books


On our way to go to more thrift stores probably


Our Berenstain Bear collection!


Nature self portraits


Baked apples









This is a great game to teach kids about all of the 50 states!





Eli's turn to make dinner


Play doh!


Liam's Boston Tea Party


This is another great book to teach early American history






We are creating an Early American history timeline


Boo Boo!


My routine every. single. morning. I put hot sauce on almost everything.


I discovered this recipe back when Ashton was a baby! And I have been making it ever since. -Donut Muffins!




Cozy


Helping shovel at grandma and grandpas


Liam has been carrying this fanny pack everywhere (another thrift store find)... anyway, the strap has grown weaker so Josh fixed it for him. I thought it was sweet :)


Surprise visit from Grandpa Matt


Valentine's Day!






It's a unicorn bunny!!!!!


Josie's Valentines from Josh












Books we grabbed at Goodwill and the Salvation army. -Lets just say it's become a bit of an "addiction"

TODAY!




We saw Spies in Disguise at the Hollywood theater this morning. The kids LOVED it! We can all go for $2 a ticket AND they have reclining seats! It's the best.




That is all of my randomness for now! I hope you all have a great rest of your week! I love you!

xoxo, Jessica






Comments

Tammy said…
Love everything ❤️!
William Brasky said…
It's crazy when I look back at all these pictures how much we do in not even a month! I LOVE YOU!
Amy said…

I love it! I sincerely wish right now I was at your kitchen table with coffee and a donut muffin! I love you <3 <3

Popular Posts