Catching up - part 1

August has been quite the month for us! Now that I have a nice, seemingly restful night ahead of me I shall reflect everything we've done thus far. This is part 1 of the many pictures to come.

First, it was hot. I mean, too hot to swim outside hot. So, we swam in the kitchen. In our birthday suits.






and we marveled and marveled over the peeing doll. For like... 3 hours.


We've enjoyed our crafting.






We had a lovely barbeque at the park with wonderful friends.


and all I can picture is Sadie's face as she rocketed down the slide














We celebrated Matt's birthday


Have you ever seen a man so happy about his cookies?
















We've taken many naps in the car during all of our August travels


This one will get him when he's older.


And of course, we have played like there is no tomorrow...








much more to come. xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts