summer days

I'm finding that I love every season like I would love 4 very different friends. Some how they just come together so perfectly. All have something new and exciting to offer and each have their own beauty to gracefully boast about.



We've settled deep into our summer day routines. Greeting the sun each day with much anticipation.





I love the long walks that end with shoes being kicked off and clothes thrown abruptly to the side.



with the wait for it. wait for it. wait for it. SPLASH! that follows.


So we got a little carried away and filled up every water-holding thing we could find.

Some other summer-y things for you...

Bikes.


Playing in the dirt.


Watermelon.


Gardens growing.


Warm summer rain.


Summer crafts.

We covered our starfish with yellow cornmeal

finished project


The sound of swings and the laughs that fill them.




Learning new stunts on favorite playground sets.


...and of course, lemonade.


**summer**

I'm off for now!

Tomorrow Josh and I are celebrating 5 years of marriage and we're going away for the weekend. It has been 5 incredible, wonderful, crazy, amazing, perfectly awesome years.

<3 ::Love,::
Jessie

Comments

tammy said…
I love my favorite neice playing with her belly button

Popular Posts