3 months and blessings



Liam's three month milestones include:

"talking" to us. (I swear sometimes he says "mama," *wink*)
laughing.
teething.
grasping toys. attempting to eat them.
eating his own fist.



Liam's beautiful new quilt made by my friend, Amy.
________________________________

Some things we have been up to -

We were able to check off a few more things on our, "Summer to do list."

-Berry Picking.











I'm bringing blueberry muffins over to my mother's house tomorrow morning to welcome my brother, Joel, home!

-Visit a farm.






(I wish those chickens were mine!)

-Family Movie Night.


(with pizza and popcorn, of course!)






-Indoor camp out in the living room.





















complete with cake batter pancakes for our special breakfast the next morning!




________________________

This happened to our table somewhere in the middle of all of this summer goodness...



Ashton "graduated" his spring baseball program



Currently enjoying-

-Summer park visits with friends









My friend, Amy, enjoys taking photos just as much as I do. *smiling*


On the train bridge near Lewis Park...




-Family time outside each night as the sun slides down and the garden is watered.





























Some of the BIG blessings we have received so far this year: (Taken from my "gifts from God" journal that I keep. I figured it was time to start sharing these gifts with the world. Thank you, Amy, for the idea.)

-A healthy new baby
-Being blessed with a baby shower for him
-A new car
-Josh got a raise
-Joel coming home safe from his deployment
-Finding out we overpaid our rent so we don't have to pay the next two months (yay!)


Some more recent blessings I/we have received recently-

-Being able to return to the beach, 4 years later, with 3 beautiful children
-Family nights outside
-Fresh blueberries. Fresh baked goods
-Being missed and loved
-Uncle Joel is coming home tonight!
-A surprise phone call from my sister in law from Germany
-Devotionals, waffles and coffee in the early morning
-Josh and I dreaming about our future home and garden
-Playing the question game the other night with Josh. Finding out he really does know more about me sometimes then I even know about myself!
-Holding a jammied Liam as he smiles and laughs at his reflection in the mirror
-Being blessed with a beautiful new quilt for Liam. Being told it was stitched with, "lots of love and prayer."
-Being able to cross off things on our, "Summer to do" list.
-Having Ashton give me a huge hug and smile after I told him, "I won't tell anyone."
-Finding courage in driving everywhere again
-Being able to bless others with cards
-Watching all the beautiful birds eat from the new feeders in our yard
-Seeing Ashton and Josie hug and forgive
-Teaching Josie to ride a bike. Smiling as shes just as happy to push the little fire truck
-A braver heart




Some blessings from Ashton's "gifts" journal -
-"Having mommy and daddy to fix my toys"
-"Going to the park"
-"Playing with Josie"
-"Being able to watch Power rangers at Moo's house"
-"Hugs and Kisses from mama"
-"Having Aunt Ri Ri, Grandpa & Mema give us special toys"
-"Seeing the farm animals and having ice cream and cookies"
-"Playing with mommy and daddy"
-"Ethan likes me and wants me to come to his house"
-"Jammin' kids at church with Hannah and Hannah's best brother, Ryan"
-Getting a snack with Ryan"


Off to prepare for Joel's homecoming! Happy 4th of July to all of you!

Much love,
Jessie

Comments

Amy said…
I LOVE the pic of Liam on the quilt so awesome!

AND you went blueberry picking?!?! SOOOO jealous!

Great blog...needed the respite, having a *day* :/
Amy said…
just saw Ashton's gift of "jam'n kids with hannah and hannah's best brother ryan"... too cute... made my heart smile :D

Popular Posts