Gifts

Random bits and pieces of the last few weeks in little words as I am so very tired tonight... ;)


Visiting Joanne and Pastor








Breakfast in our pajamas with wonderful friends -


My stylish girl. She comes out in a new outfit every time she exits her room. Future fashion designer, perhaps?




I thought I smelled nail polish...












Melting snow


Walks






Shaving cream fun!








Ashton made his own, "glittery snow dough"


Popsicle time!






Brothers :)


The return of snow after a brief thaw out.








So capable.































Liam's 10 month stats!
- Saying, "Mama, Dada, Uh oh, Ball"
- Walking all over the place
- Dancing like a crazy man (You have to see his awesome head moves!)
- Climbing up on the couch
- Eating pretty much what ever we eat (He LOVES diced grapes and green beans)
- Playing the, "I'll laugh while dropping something and you pick it up again" game


Finally, If you haven't noticed yet, I added a "2013 gifts" tab underneath my blog header. It will bring you to my list of the little every day gifts I have received so far this year. Go take a look! I totally recommend keeping your own lists! It's so humbling counting ones blessings. (Inspired by the book we are reading in my bible study - One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to live Fully right where you are.) -Great read!

I'll be back soon,
Jessie xoxo


p.s. I love you

Comments

abi said…
hi! i LOVED the pictures! Thanks for sending them to me!!! :)
love,
abi

Popular Posts