Our time with Grandma Kelly - Josie is 4!

Out of the cage pet mobile at the library




Picnic and exploring Chittenango Falls








An afternoon at Green Lakes






They ran into their little friend, Colin








Josie's 4th birthday!






She loved her carebear




She also received a notebook and pens, a play cash register from Ashton and a tin purse filled with her favorite things. -Like zebra bubble gum and chapstick
















She picked a Unicorn theme this year










Matt made Josie a highchair for her dolls


























Her cupcake eating game face is on










Sparklers!


















Thinking of you. Loving you.
xoxo, Jessie

Daddy painting Josie's nails

Comments

Laura said…
2 Things:
1) Which library was this at? Try as might, my libradar isn't working and I can't pinpoint it :)
2) The picture of Amy and Mikayla needs further explanation. What's happening here? Prancing?
Amy said…
Its the Chittenango Sullivan Lib ;)

And she took that picture BEFORE I was ready... ;P Can't for the life of me remember what I was talking about but she had just said something like look like this is the best party ever and snapped a pic.

Awesome as usual Jess <3 I am happy to be part of some of your special moments. Love you!
Amy said…
I love the picture of the kids by the cake...they almost look like cousins ;) I might steal it for my fridge....maybe friday night at the game we can get a picture of the walrus/laforte/basile kiddies all together aka "Brasky cousins" hahaha
Tammy said…
favorite picture of all time is Ashton putting makeup on Josie-I love it!

Popular Posts