The pink bear

Before I begin, I'll let you start with this video. (excuse the state of exhaustion in my voice).

I'll be having my first sonogram next Wednesday and we'll be finding out the official due date!

We are very excited! Looking across our kitchen table, I see one last empty seat. My heart fills with such joy knowing it will be filled. We are feeling incredibly blessed. Each pregnancy has been just as exciting as the last. Thanking God for this new life.

Being in the 1st trimester, I have been feeling quite sick and tired lately. ...but things have been really good. I try to go to sleep as early as possible and that helps so much. I am also blessed that my morning sickness actually happens late-afternoon. It really helps to wake up in the morning and to be able to go through the usual morning routines with the kids without having much sickness holding me back. Our dinners have been pretty simple lately. We also do simple activities like basic crafts, to reading, to watching a whole bunch of movies. (Thank you to our Varengo family for the netflix! It helps so much).

Moving on...

So, the pink carebear wasn't quite the hit we thought it would be for Josie's birthday. She seemed to love her at first. ...but soon after, she and the purple carebear formed some sort of alliance against the pink one. Now cheer bear sleeps at the foot of her bed. "That's a mean bear mama. She bites!"

Cheer bear needs a muzzle.


We do a lot of this lately.


and this.












I gave the kids their school surprise early. New backpacks filled with new school supplies!


We went to a baseball game with the Laforte family last Friday. We were also able to stay late for the fireworks. It was honestly the best baseball experience we ever had. All the kids were so well behaved. It was awesome. I felt like doing a cartwheel out of the stadium. hehe.












Playing at the park with our dear Irvine friends the next day. It seems whenever I am not pregnant, Julia is. ...and vice versa. They are also our fellow homeschooling family. Their friendship means so much to us.












Josh and I love to shop at thrift stores whenever we can. Last weekend, we let the kids pick out a couple treasures to take home. Josie chose a pair of shoes and a new purse. As I passed her bedroom that night after she had fallen asleep, I couldn't help but smile. She was so excited about her new purchases, she had laid out her entire outfit for church the next day. So sweet.


Painting with our favorite homemade paint. I know I have posted about it before on here. Somewhere...










That's about it for now. The kids have been enjoying VBS this week and we're looking forward to the barbecue tomorrow.

((Hugs))

Jessie


Comments

Amy said…
you make my heart smile :) I love you! See you tonight my lovely friend.

Popular Posts