12/30/2013

Ashton and Josie are becoming more aware of time. Yet, they still had a little confusion as to what we are celebrating when I told them we are celebrating New Years.

"A new year is when you get to start everything all over again. A new January. A new February and Valentines day. A new March and April. A new spring, summer and fall...."

Smiling, they told me they are looking forward to the new year. Smiling back, I agreed. So much can happen in 365 days.
 photo IMG_1950_zpsc3360927.jpg

Taking down the Christmas tree, I always pray while I place the ornaments back in their respectful boxes. Who knows where we'll be and what could happen between now and the time we glance at those very ornaments again. All I know is that I am continuing to appreciate life and time more and more with each passing year. I see my children and their relentless growth as a physical sign of how quickly time rolls forward in this life. Each moment, so precious.

Instead of my usual top 10 countdown of my favorite pictures of the year, I have decided to simply go through my favorite moments from these past 12 months. Brace yourselves for a lot of pictures!

Starting with January -
Ringing in the new year with Josh, Ashton and Josie
Photobucket

Sledding on new years day




Making snowmen in the park


February -
Being blessed with new furniture




Our Valentines day dinner


Josie starts ballet


March -
Days that feel like Spring is just around the corner




Liam turns ONE!
 photo IMG_1051.jpg

 photo IMG_1113.jpg

 photo IMG_1169.jpg

Meeting Grandma Kelly and Grandpa Victor
 photo IMG_1108.jpg

A visit from the leprechaun
 photo IMG_1021.jpg

Easter time
 photo IMG_1381.jpg

 photo IMG_1484.jpg

 photo IMG_1501.jpg

 photo IMG_1530.jpg

 photo IMG_1532.jpg

 photo IMG_1600.jpg

April -
Spring is here!
 photo IMG_1318.jpg

 photo IMG_1685.jpg

 photo IMG_1757.jpg

 photo IMG_1886_zpscd81a6e4.jpg

Mom and Matt are married
 photo IMG_1963_zps8debd227.jpg

May -
Time in the garden
 photo IMG_2320_zps0fd21d03.jpg

 photo IMG_2315_zps1466554e.jpg

Teeball!
 photo IMG_2254_zps816ab656.jpg

 photo IMG_2240_zps1efbbe99.jpg

 photo IMG_2205_zps60e23594.jpg

Bikes!
 photo IMG_2347_zpsb71b3655.jpg

Preschool graduation


End of May/June -
Camping in the living room after having to cancel our tenting trip due to the weather


Sylvan beach






Summer is here!






Father's day weekend




Camping trip to Lake Luzerne














July -
4th of July


Lazy summer days










Josh's 27th birthday


Ballet camp


August -
Visit with grandma Kelly




Josie turns 4!










Baseball game


September -
Saying goodbye to summer






1st day of school!








Welcoming fall!




Apple picking






October -
Enjoying fall air!












Out of the Darkness walk 2013




Halloween fun














November -
It's a boy!


1st snow


Ashton turns 6!






More snow!






Thanksgiving day






December-
Getting our tree and seeing santa!








Christmas!






I hope you all have a wonderful new year. I love you. I'm praying for you. I wish you all the best for 2014.

xoxo, Jessie

Comments

Sissy said…
Sissy, I am so very proud of you. You are the best mommy that the kids could ever have. I am proud to have you as a sister. Your family is absolutely wonderful. I have smiled (BIG) throughout every one of your posts. Thank you so much!! I love you all soooooo much!! Xoxoxoxoxo....and soon to be another xo......hehehehe Love, Sissy
tammy said…
Awesome job Jess!
Abi said…
I LOVE seeing your pictures. They make me so happy! Please keep posting pictures forever. Happy New Years! I love you,
Abi
Amy said…
Fantastic! Looking forward to another fabulous year!! :D You are a joy and a blessing! Love you!!!

Popular Posts