God has a face like the sun.

Our latest happenings. Captured by my camera and iphone


Eli met Grandpa












Grandma Diane too.





Eli had his first taste of "solid" food.


We spent some time at the NY state fair.



















Liam took the darts and slowly threw each one to the ground. That'll be 5 dollars, please.


The middle aged lady at the end beat the plethora of 10 and under kids playing against her. I only half-judged her as she proudly reached for her stuffed Hello Kitty prize.








Eli had his dedication at church. (cellphone pictures by Amy and Aimee, I believe)






Liam was a bit... "antsy"












Pleading with Liam.. "I promise you can watch the car movie when we are done."


We had family and friends share the occasion with us. It was a wonderful Sunday.



Compliments to the chef!


















Every now and then, Josh surprises Josie with gum next to her pillow. I've always thought it was a sweet daddy-daughter thing.



Eli enjoyed watching the bigger kids swim outside this summer.












The kids are finishing up Soccer for the season.












Swinging after Soccer.



The last fire of summer.












A couple weeks ago, a neighbor set out a bunch of free garage sale items that didn't sell. The kids brought all sorts of things back. -From buckets of golf balls to artificial plants. They even managed to drag an old desk home.


I was excited about this. A sled for Eli.



They were so happy about the free sale, I felt bad to stop the flow of musty smelling nicknacks.



I had Josh take this picture of the kids and I. Something I always want to remember. Shopping with our whole crew. Back to school shopping with our homeschoolers.



The days here have grown more chilly. Especially in the morning. Josh has a small countertop heater blowing warm air while we have breakfast. Cooking and baking is such a welcoming hobby this time of year. Stripping off hoodies as the oven warms the kitchen. I love.



















Ashton and Josie began school the day after Labor day.





Ashton has his shirt off so frequently these days, we call him Matthew Mcconaughey.









fine motor skills.






All about me collages.



Roy G. Biv









Handprint trees for the seasons












Our rainy homeschool picnic. First of many, I hope.




































We made self portraits with our rainbow-colored findings.



Our cloud experiment. Fill a glass with shaving crème or gel and drop food coloring to add "moisture." When your cloud is filled with too much moisture, it rains.









A homemade weather vane to document the direction of the wind and its strength.



My bug collectors.





Seen from the window...




The return of room-sized blanket forts.


Seen inside...






























Ashton had another trip to Urgent care on Sunday. This boy is seriously allergic to dogs. He walked out with a nebulizer and an inhaler this time.






A picture from last night that perfectly explains this crazy, busy, fulfilling life of mine right now. -Cheers to the day after midnight. Decaf coffee in hand. Nursing baby. Goodnight.





See you soon.


xoxo, Jessie



Comments

tammy said…
Ok I want to squeeze Ashton, probably Liam too, maybe even Josie and of course Eli. Love Boots getting in on the school action!
Amy said…
you're my favorite <3 and I miss you. I hope after the wedding is over things might slow down just a smidge and we can squeeze in more visits!

Popular Posts