September 2nd



http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/
 
I found out about this link up through Amy's blog. Click the link above for the original post and link up!
 
  • Outside my window...
  •  I am thinking... where the heck is Josie's other shin guard for soccer tonight.
  • I am thankful... the life God has blessed me with.
  • In the kitchen... lunch leftovers
  • I am wearing... A Sublime band shirt and jeans
  • I am creating... A poetry book
  • I am going... to trust God
  • I am wondering... When Eli and Liam will wake up from their naps. What we should have for dinner. How to let go.
  •  I am reading... Lots of school books again. Josie and I are in the process of reading The Boxcar Children again.
  •  I am hoping... For healing. A good school year. A nice dinner. I find Josie's shin guard.
  •  I am looking forward to... Fall and all the fun fall happenings.
  •  I am learning... God's got this. 
  • Around the house... two kids napping, two other kids coming in and out of the house- Cold and wet and wearing goggles.
  • I am pondering... A great many things.
  • A favorite quote for today...
  • One of my favorite things... My husband. He's a thing, right? :-)
  • A few plans for the rest of the week: School, visiting with Grandma Diane before she leaves for Florida, soccer

  • A peek into my day


     The Simple Woman's Daybook Hosted by www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com
     

    Comments

    Amy said…
    I love it! ☺️ I love you, prayers for you my sweet friend and all your hopes ����
    Lora Lee said…
    Great post! I love your quote. Glad you joined the Day Book !
    Anonymous said…
    I love that quote! I am praying for healing, too.
    Dianna said…
    Jessie, first, welcome to the land of sharing in lives through The Simple Woman's Daybook Entries! I enjoyed reading your thoughts penned here! The one thing that stood out to me as I read about your day was "letting go". It is a hard thing to do. Our heads know that it is the best thing we can do, but sometimes it takes our hearts a bit to be able to grasp that concept entirely.

    I loved that you are reading the Boxcar Children with your young ones! GREAT stories...I read them with my kids when they were young. All of our grandchildren have read them as well.

    Have a wonderful week!
    Monica said…
    Wow you look like you have your hands full! I really enjoyed your daybook! So glad to have stopped by. Looking forward to future visits! The Boxcar Children were read to me by my fourth grade teacher. I just loved her and those Boxcar Children! :)
    Amy said…
    Did you find the shin guard??? ;)
    Jerralea said…
    I love the Boxcar Children. Hope you and Josie enjoy it.

    I'm glad your husband is your favorite thing! * smile
    Jessie said…
    Yes!! Now I can't remember where I found it. Lol! I found it though! Soccer ended up being canceled because of the rain. Hehehe.
    Love the quote about the puddles. :)
    Jennifer said…
    Enjoyed your Daybook today! Especially love the photo of your kids doing school. :)

    Popular Posts