Green Eggs and Ham

Image result for dr seuss quotes

Guys! It was DR SEUSS DAY last week!

We celebrated with... you guessed it... a party. Always a party. I'm ridiculous.

Green eggs












Other than the table, I completely forgot to take pictures during our actual party! I got caught up chatting away. My friend Nikki took a couple of funny ones of her, Steph and I for her facebook page though... So! That's something. haha! Again. I'm ridiculous! hehe.




My new moon earrings. Coolest things ever, right? They were only like 9 cents from China. ;)


We call Molly our puppy bunny. She'll hop over to us and rest her little head on our lap or her cage.


Josie spent the night at Mallory's house and it was just the boys and I.








Completely random... but if you see Ashton... ask him to do his Irish dance moves.


Movie night at the Barones




All the kids spent the night at Moo and Matts on Saturday! It was Eli's first sleepover!






He did really good I guess! He fell asleep right away and woke up once in the middle of the night but went back to bed. I'm so grateful!


Josh and I wanted to make the most of our time away from the kids so here is the list of places we went on Saturday -
Destiny USA (A bunch of stores and a stop to get a pretzel and slushie)
Gamestop
Kohls
Sweet Frog
The Thrift store
The Hamlet Diner
A late night stop at Walmart for the kids Easter goodies
Mcdonalds for breakfast sandwiches
and dunkin donuts in the morning for coffee. We had planned to go out to a diner that morning but decided sleeping in was something we never get to do!

Thank you mom and Matt. It meant so much to us and the kids had so much fun.

Eli when he came home...


Our favorite books to read this month -


One of our Thrift store finds...




We also found Josie like-new rollerblades! That she's been wearing more often than not.


Finally getting into a split. She can't wait to show her Ballet teacher.



Ri Ri came for a sleepover


Josh, Boots and I have been having nightly Mortal Kombat battles. Such a fun game! But Boots does have the tendency to block our view a little bit.


Anyway,


That's it for now! I hope you all are having a wonderful start to your MARCH! Think Spring!

xoxo, Jess :) (I had to drop this selfie in here somewhere... my sweater made me feel glamorous, haha. ridiculous.)











Comments

William Brasky said…
Perfect Post! I love you!
Mom said…
We are excited to see ASHTONS DANCE!!!YOU DO NOT HAVE TO THANK US----We had more fun than the kids!! Love the green eggs, why didn't I think of that.
Tammy said…
Love you guys!
Anonymous said…
yes you must thank us
Amy said…
You're beautiful <3 =) Love you friend. <3

Popular Posts