Oh, the places you'll go!

Well, hello there.


Tonight, I just feel...

...Thankful.

...For happiness.... For my childrens health.... For life being such an adventure every day. For friends. For my family. For my hubby.

I love these pictures... (They will demonstrate what you can do on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.)

You can hitch a ride on daddy to get to your Gramoos


Or, you can arrive in style with your cozy coupe car




You can sit and catch up on last weeks latest gossip




One can play in a green turtle sandbox (and try to eat the sand)




Then, you can try to eat your plate when you run out of bbq chicken


one can eat a delicious icecream dessert (without having an annoying parent jump in to handi wipe your face to death with every drip of chocolate that slides down your chin)


You can play with chalk and last years easter bubbles


and, one can stand innocently in a play pen hoping ones brother does not spray you with the hose.


At the end of the day while driving home you can fall asleep in your carseat.


...and mom and dad can throw blankets on the floor and snuggle while watching "Killer Klowns from Outer Space"


and THAT my friends... is how you can spend a beautiful Sunday.


Smiling tonight... an ordinary day, but to me, nothing's ordinary.


P.S. Happy 1st Birthday Miss Sadie Jane! We were so happy to be there with you on your very special day.


a first birthday party is not complete with out the official- "overstimulated - get me out of here!" cry.


As Dr Seuss said:
"Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You’re off to Great Places!
You’re off and away!

And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and ¾ percent guaranteed.)

Kid, you’ll move mountains!"





God Bless...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sissy, reading the things that you write always prove what a wonderful sister I have. I just can't tell you enough (although I know I repeat myself quite a bit...lol) how proud I am of you. You mean the World to me, and you are so special. I think about you all the time, and all of those thoughts are always such happy ones, and they bring a smile to my face EVERY time. I thank God for having such a fabulous sister. You are such an inspiration to me. I love you!!! Sissy xoxoxoxo
Jenai said…
Hi Jessie! Wow, Ashton and Josie are growing up!!!
I've been thinking about you and your family, wondering how things have been. Haven't seen you on facebook or myspace anymore, but then I remembered you are on blogger. It's been a while since I've blogged. So much going on in my life. Take care of yourself!

Popular Posts