Turn, Turn, Turn

Top ten favorite pictures from 2010:
10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3. (-Look familiar?)

2.

1.

Holding my new camera today I thought about the places we will go. The new memories that are to be made. What kind of pictures and feelings this blog will share in the coming year. I also thought about this past year. ...Ashton and Josies young faces. I thought about moving last February. Watching Ashton on his first ride. Josie's obnoxiously colorful birthday cake. Our snow angels that are now hidden under snow on snow on snow. The big heap of cooking magazines grandma gave me up at camp, and how happy they made me. The kids searching for Easter eggs in April. Welcoming Wyatt into our family. Walks to get ice cream after Sunday dinner. Christmas. My birthday. and this very moment. I've thought about it all. ...and I feel so incredibly fortunate.

In the coming year, I hope to give back more. In the coming year, I want to be a better friend. I want to pay it forward. I want to continue to enjoy the simple moments and learn to handle the difficult ones with calm and grace. I want to continue to learn and grow with my children. I want to have fun. I want to build a garden. I want to see Virgina.

To everyone,
I want you all to know how much I love you. How much each of you as an individual are so special to me. I think of you, even if we don't talk often.

Here's to 2011! God bless you all in the coming year. Be creative. Cherish the small things. Love.

....Jumping in....

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?" -Mary Oliver

Comments

Popular Posts