Randomness and our Party

Did you feel that bit of spring this past Friday?

...We did.

We walked to the little store across the street just as we did in the past warmer seasons.

Spring wrapped her arms around us for a bit and let us know she'll be here soon. .So hold tight.

Feeling grateful we have much to look forward to with the new season quickly approaching. (Is any one else ready for spring?) :)


In the meantime, (while we're waiting on a season shift)... we'll be hanging out in our underpants using our picnic table in the living room.




...and making things like homemade instruments.


he always gets a crazy look in his eyes when he drums.





Now to share our Valentines day with you guys!

Thank you, husband!

We had a family party on the 13th. :)

We played a game where everyone had to make a Valentine for a mystery Valentine. (....and I certainly got a kick out of it.)


My husband, (whom was very proud), made custom labels for our water bottles.


Check out my "love train" cupcakes.


I also made these cute heart-shaped krispie treats for the kids goodie bags.
Suddenly I want to make a krispie treat with every cookie cutter I own. ....I hope Ashton's preschool class is ready.


Check out the sweets table... It makes me want to eat the picture itself. Nom! Nom! nom!


It was nice to have so much family in one (very small) area at the same time.







Josh basked in awesomeness wearing his amazing shirt.


and we all had a good time.






(haha, sorry... it made me laugh.)

It was fun watching the kids look in their bags to find their exchanged Valentines and other surprises.





I think all that sugar really went to Ashton's head.


On Valentine's Day morning, we set out some treats for the kids and we ate waffles topped with whipped creme and valentine's day colored sprinkles! (I can't get enough of themed sprinkles.)





Josie was fascinated with the chocolates. ..."For breakfast?" ...Why not...



That much sugar will not be seen again until... well, easter.


Sugar is good stuff though.


Last but certainly not least...

never make a kid bang two sticks together on stage in front of the entire church. ....-Just sayin'



Take care lovelys,
jessie

(p.s. a lot of these were taken with my old camera so I'm sorry for the bad quality!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ohhhh, my absolutely AMAZING Sissy!!! You never fail to make the hair on the back of my neck stand up, (no! There's not much of it! lol) and you make me tingly all over my whole body! I couldn't even come close to expressing just how proud I am to have you as my Sissy! It is just incredible how you and Josh come up with such creative ideas for the kids...and adults!!!! I could never, ever ask for a better Sissy! I miss, and love you all SO much! I wish I could just snap my fingers and be right next to you to give you the biggest bear hug you ever had. Thank you so much for....just being YOU!!! Love, Sissy xoxoxoxo

Popular Posts