*waving* Hi! Hey everyone. How's it been going? ...How about that snow? ...How about that warm weather? ...How about those Packers? ...We'll get to that later ;)

Moving on...


Ok. Ok. Now I'm really moving on...



We went on a sleigh ride last Saturday through Highland Forest with my brother and his family.



Honestly, I have never seen snow flakes so thick. I felt like God was playing a good, practical joke on the Georgia folk. We had the complete snow globe effect. Good one, God! It was very funny and we had a lot of fun.



I love having them here.




I struggled to take this next one.-Not so easy to take with a pair of gloves on and slippery fingertips. John joked that I was going to set up my tripod. -(I really don't have a tripod)


Oh, and this one? ...She's one of my favorites. and I get her for at least five months! *dance dance*

It's been so great to watch Ashton play with his cousins.


As promised, Packers talk. ...How about them? They won. And the Steelers totally didn't. and I laugheddddddd. (Alright, that has been my moment of Matt harassment.) Now onto the pics...

So, Jack started his day being manipulated.


But I knew all too well where his heart and soul really lies.


Look! this is like a love explosion pic.


...and look! another! (can I be talking about the kids and the food at the same time?)


Matt makes an amazing pizza I will say. I guess I shouldn't judge him by his devotion to such a terrible football team. ..."what?"

Moving on...


Little packers fans!


Where's your paint Matt?

I don't know about you Steeler's fans... but I sure had a wonderful night.




Now on to some more randomness.

I have another dough recipe for you! Basic Bread Craft.


We molded the dough to be the letters of Ashton's name and then we baked it in the oven to harden.


Now it hangs over his window and he will stare at it in amazement. ...He can't believe his name could possibly be in so many colors.
(Next week we'll make one for Miss Josie's room)

We also painted the other day.


We love painting in this house. In fact, I wish we had a never ending sea of paint so we'd never have that off day without any.



Ashton had his school Valentines Day party today. He said it was a, "good best day." ...So does this mean there are many best days?

Is it just me... or has any one else noticed they no longer sell Valentines with the mini envelopes? What happened to those suckers?

Oh, well. Ashton enjoyed preparing his Valentines anyway.



When he got home from school we all looked through his sweet little pink envelope filled with Valentine cards and treats.




Some final thoughts for today...

It's kind of ridiculous how much I love my big fluffy cat


and, I'm so proud of this guy. really. he's my hero. (and apparently Boots is his sidekick)


See you all soon! We have a Valentines Day party coming up on Sunday! -Woo hoo! xoxo, Jessie

Comments

Jenai said…
Jessie! I am so glad to hear that you and your family are doing well! I haven't read your blog in a looooooooong time. Your kids have gotten big! I can't believe Ashton's in school already!! It seems like it was just yesterday that both our kids were newborns! I need to start blogging more. I don't think I blogged since Tsubaki was born! Someone recommended to me the other day that I should keep a journal dedicated to all the improvements/setbacks Calista has had due to her disabilities. I think I will put it on my blog, instead :). I hope all is well with you! Take care!

Popular Posts