Happy.

I keep falling behind on here. Can I use the excuse that I'm pregnant and not with it lately? I will.

I'm pregnant my friends.

So anyway, catching up...

.:::little bits of the season in photos and words about the last week(s):::.

Last weekend I packed my duffle bag and gave kisses and hugs to Josh and the kids. I was off to what would be my my first time at Ladies Retreat in Chambers, NY. Really, I didn't know what to expect. I knew that I was a little nervous. I knew at moments I grew a bit hesitant about going. ...But I also knew I had to go. Because I knew the experience was one that I needed. and I knew I would come back with my spirit lifted.


and I was right.

We slept on old metal bunks in a big, cold cabin.




^This is my friend Amy. I love her. I do. *smiles*


^This is my friend Ellen. Striking a pose. You'd be surprised at how glamorous one can feel when you wake up from a nights sleep in the Bunk House.

I don't have many other pictures from the experience but I have to say I am so happy I went. The speaker was amazing... and as we all have said... She really spoke to our hearts.


^Lori, Amy, Ellen, Licia, and Magda... (in a driveway at some random pizza place in the middle of no where.) -My friends. :)
________________

Josie has been enjoying her time, just her and I. On Tuesdays and Thursdays we have 2 1/2 hours to do whatever we want with no boys present.



one day, we painted pictures of shoes



I love how children love art. Creativity is apart of all of us.





Ashton and I made a cute tissue paper pumpkin




We also made doorknob hangers.







The kids love playing guitar lately.




_____________

It's Fall.



Time for things like apple picking.












^Our friends - Sadie, Julia, Philip and baby Amelia.





I don't have much else to say. ...But enjoy this season my friends. It is a gift.


the reflections in the puddles are becoming a bit more colorful.

Take care,
Jessie

Comments

Amy said…
:) Love it! as always! Love the picture of me on top of the bunk! haha! :D I love you!!! So happy you went to retreat! It was glorious! <3

Popular Posts