Swipe

This summer was challenging for us and I am ready for a new season to swipe the slate clean again. Next week, I will officially be in my 2nd trimester and I'm hoping to regain more energy back within the coming weeks.

I am ready for change. For cooler temperatures. Ashton bringing home preschool projects. Restocking our bin of art supplies. Brightly colored trees lining our streets. Apples. Sweaters. Fall. I think I need to celebrate the first day of fall in a great big way.

These past (few?) days of cooler temperatures and puddles have been a dream come true for us.

We've engaged in paper snow ball fights and cocoa binges. (Ok, so maybe I'm jumping the gun and moving on to Christmas a bit. hehe. I can't help it.)


Josie was experimenting with markers on her face.

So, snowmen aren't quite fall but these cups certainly can make one smile no matter the season.


107 days my friends... but who is counting?

A few weeks ago, we visited the Utica zoo. I laugh at the few animals I actually chose to photograph.







The kiddos are far more cute

























Ashton's tomatoes.

They may be a bit spotty and small... but to know we grew this food in our own backyard is so rewarding. We have had dozens of tomatoes come out of our little garden this year. and that makes me smile.

I do love the transition from things like watermelon and tomatoes resting on our counter to seeing pumpkin muffins and oatmeal cookies hanging out in their place. *smile*



Soon our tub will be filled with three.




Xoxo,
Jessie

P.s. I am thinking of starting a weekly blogging tradition every Wednesday. Called, "little bits of the season in photos and words about the last week."

Expect an email from me next Wednesday.

<3

Comments

Popular Posts