On memories

.::Little bits of the season in photos and words about the last week::.

There are some things I want my children to remember forever.



I want them to remember the smell of the leaves in the fall. The way they fly across the pavement like a flock of birds when the cool air blows by.

The feel of the autumn sun.

















I hope they always remember Sunday pizzas after church.

"Hey mom. Take a picture of me with this piece of cheese."


Picking special pumpkins for carving and roasting seeds.









Playgrounds.















Our visits to Chittenango falls















The joy of finding frogs in our little yard.







I hope they know I'll never forget those afternoons we've spent coloring, gluing, molding, glittering, painting.

Making recycled newspaper pumpkins


First, you glue newspaper all over the balloon.







We waited for them to dry. Then, we painted.









When they finally dry... take a needle and POP! the balloon inside. Then hang from the ceiling and smile.



This year, we made apple pie play dough. (It smelled just as delicious as last years pumpkin pie spiced play dough.)





Oh, how I hope these goofy balloon ghosts become tradition.



I hope they always remember home.



Busy making memories,
Jessie

Comments

Popular Posts