A great many things



When I pay attention, beauty that makes my heart ache at how thankful I am to be alive, is abundant.









It is January 11th and the chilled grass hugs the earth without even a dusting of snow



Our shoes still treading the dirt road





our swing set is still well loved despite the cool temperatures









Ashton attempting a "grass angel"



Inside, we continue to craft


Browsing through our new craft book









A perfect way to recycle old paintings -

Trace & cut out pieces of the old art work



Sew together to make a paper garland



Hang some place lovely



Bath time painting


Mix 1/4 cup of baby shampoo with 1 tbs. cornstarch and a few drops of food coloring











~Easy peasy clean up!



Our baby girl had her crib turned into a day bed


It was a bittersweet moment when daddy took off the front rail.

She's growing.


This guy is too.



So is he.



We have found that homemade pretzels can even be a form of art



They can mold the dough in any shapes or forms they'd like





We have interesting pretzels in this house (...I never thought I'd write that line before.)



Our view from the backdoor window. I love our home.



I hope your January is cozy and comfortable



...a moment when I felt so aware of just how grateful I am for their presence





"...Blue skies Smiling at me

Nothing but blue skies..."



See you soon,
Jessie

Comments

Popular Posts