Breaking in January

Life is best when I roll around in the joy of little things...

We've been busy breaking in our new toys and games we received from family last month



Seriously, we have had a lot of play doh sets in this house... but this one has been (by far) our favorite. We break it open for at least an hour every day.

***************

Our Snoopy sno-cone maker



Ashton has high hopes of opening up his own "ice cream truck" business this summer where he'll deliver his sno-cones to all the children in the park.



Our little entrepreneur

***************

We're loving our Buzz Lightyear Operation game. That creepy "BUZZZ" from the original game has been replaced with innocent sounding beeps and spacey sounds.

Operation is totally on my good list again.



***************

>>I love this picture. I do.



***************

Tap dancing with moo on New Years eve



Moo's little helper





Our first few days of the new year have been spent much like this...



Ashton has been running a fever and sister Josie has been giving her brother much comfort (and sometimes annoyance) by never leaving him for longer than a few minutes at a time.

It's hard to see such a spirited, happy little boy mellow down to this state of exhaustion...



*************

We are slowly preparing for the big day in March as I feel that nesting itch coming upon me. Suddenly, I want rooms painted and old toys donated to good will. Items stored under beds have been making me slightly uncomfortable and I'm ready to soak the baby clothes for the 3rd time in Tide Free detergent. ...We're going to need some coupons for that stuff.

It won't be long now.



I'm off to snuggle up on the couch beside my sleepin' boy

Take care and stay warm.

xoxo,
Jessie

Comments

Popular Posts