January in Kirkville

Whenever we get a healthy drop of snow I feel like the universe clicked refresh.





































**********************************

Sometimes I want to pause my kids. It all feels so safe and funny right now. It's a good thing we get to grow with our children, that I have the spring and summer to sift through my emotions about Josie starting preschool.


She just had to have this outfit. She doesn't want to take it off.

The changes happen so quickly and yet the rhythm somehow feels manageable because the sequence makes sense and unfolds with or without my permission. With every phase I find myself wishing to stop time and excited for the next chapter because, with every phase, there is sweetness and challenge.









blizzard outside, bedroom romping inside





Our books are well visited. Well loved in January.







...Happy Wednesday out there.



xoxo,
Jessie

Comments

Popular Posts