a new post

“You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.” ― Dr. Seuss



Today I am grateful for my feelings. I am the type of person who feels very deeply.

I am grateful I am able to love with great sincerity, with all my heart.

Breakfast at Sullivan Park












can you spot the frog?

God continues to take care of us, this growing family of ours.












Me thinks someone is teething...

I'm grateful for simplicity. For joy. For growth.


Liam checking out his walker for the first time

















I am grateful for every blessing we receive through out our days and the ability to reflect back on each and every one of them.







I am grateful the father of my children is a wonderful man.

One that we love so much.







I am grateful for the longer summer days and the giggles that last far past their bedtimes.



...and watching our humble little garden grow.



I am grateful for this little stretch of time I have with the kids. -Where we are able to spend each and every day together.

I cherish them.




Our own homemade fingerpaint





***************
Ever wonder what happens when you microwave ivory soap?






It turns into a puffy little soap cloud


Add a little water to your soap cloud and you can roll it out and make your own little soaps!





***************

I am grateful for humor. -Our children make us laugh. A lot.


Josie upon entering the living room in a full blown laugh, "Mama, look at this guy I found in the mail! He is SO funny! He doesn't have a shirt on! That is sooo funnnny! What a silly man!"

I am grateful for the people that have been brought into my life.



...and for healing.


Ashton has prayed every night this past week pretty much the same prayer, "Thank you Jesus for helping me grow a new toenail. I'm so excited! I don't like that frozen chicken. Thank you Jesus."

We've been busy crossing off our summer to do list.

-Tonight, family movie night!

Forever grateful,
Jessie

Comments

Amy said…
that was AWESOME! The best one yet...I love Josie! your Father's day questionaire was fabulous!

Popular Posts