bittersweetness

I love to study her movement, follow her thought. Sometimes I'll squint her into a blurry blob and she looks like she's 10 months old again in our backyard, attempting to stuff her mouth with grass. I can hear her sweet little coo's echoing in my mind. And then my eyes snap open, her silhouette crisps into the fun, witty kid she has grown into.



'Mama! Watch this!'
Always, darlin girl.

******************************************

So I lied a bit about having weekly posts. My precious small clan of littles have been keeping me busy.



1,000 pictures and two weeks later, I have returned once again to unload a rather heavy amount of photos of our life as it is right now.


Liam's first time swinging in the park swings!

Did I ever tell you how much I love capturing life through pictures? I love it. I love it. I love it.







I've been trying to live this life out with as much heart as I possibly can.

I love that I have these guys by my side.

Fishing at Sullivan Pond.



























He began his final year of preschool last week.


bittersweet.



These past two weeks, it's been nice to spend some one on one time with Josie on Monday.







We took our time exploring the woods and collecting pine cones











She joined him midweek for school.

-...My sweet Josie Lynn. A preschooler now.


She wore the very same cross necklace I wore the day she was born.





In the first, early days of September we were able to:

-Meet our Basile cousins (aunt and uncle too, of course!)







-Play in deep puddles!

















Exploring the woods during a rather rainy dusk was a big hit.

















Several park days because of the beautiful weather.

Lakeland park with uncle Joel.






Dinner at Green Lakes.









Sand angels.

After school park picnic in Camillus.








Bike rides to the playground a few streets away.








An afternoon at Sullivan park.





Ahh, Run! :)



Lastly, our little potato started eating solids!



Banana face.






Current food stats:
Banana = alright
Green Beans = yuck
Butternut Squash = yuck
Sweet potatoes = YUMMY!



Cheers to all of you out there!



Talk to you soon.
Xoxo, Jessie

A little note: I added our fundraising thermometer at the upper right side of my page. We will be participating in the Liverpool/Syracuse Out of the Darkness walk, benefiting the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. It takes place October 6, 2012 at Long Branch Park.

Please, watch this.

From the page-
The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention is at the forefront of research, education and prevention initiatives designed to reduce loss of life from suicide. With more than 36,000 lives lost each year in the U.S. and over one million worldwide, the importance of AFSP's mission has never been greater, nor our work more urgent.

Any contribution will help the work of AFSP, and all donations are 100% tax deductible.

Every dollar counts.

Please help us in supporting this cause.

Life is too precious of a gift to lose all too soon.

Thank you, friends <3

Comments

Amy said…
You are such a marvelously fun mama! :D You are my favorite! <3

PS Mikayla loves Ashton's hey jude Tshirt ;P

Popular Posts