Breath of cool air




I noticed this morning as my chilled hands grasped my cup of coffee it was a welcoming feeling, that warmth.

I could see my breath in the air on our way to preschool. Thanking God for another season as three little knitted hat children, my babies, made little to no sound on our short drive to the church.

Monday mornings tend to be unusually quiet around here. Especially after the excitement of the weekend.

Ally's 11th birthday party - Just one of the wonderfully exciting things from our past weekend.

Fall always seems to bring constant reminders to me of just how grateful I am to have a home. How grateful I am to have a family.

pumpkin pie spiced play dough


Making Fall finger-printed thankful trees.

Liam celebrated his half birthday yesterday. Boy, that went by quickly. We hold him close often. He is cherished.




Current stats:
Sits up unassisted really well.
Eating "solids"
Almost crawling.

My gosh, he loves his siblings. How lucky I am to witness this kind of love.



It's a new week. So many happy possibilities. Loving home. Welcoming Fall.

xoxo, Jessie

Comments

Popular Posts