11 Days until Christmas!

Wow! Do I ever have some catching up to do :)

I love Christmas posts.

Put on your Santa hats! Turn up the record player! It's almost time for Christmas!


The day of our Christmas tree.













Pre-tree-decorating snacking












Liam's first Christmas ornament we bought at the apple farm










My grandmother always gave me Christmas decorations for my birthday










My favorite ornament on our tree. Purchased from this glorious Christmas store on our honeymoon.


Another favorite - Ornament from our Germany loved ones








Liam is currently loving his first Christmas season








*Love being able to sunggle up by the light of our tree*






We haven't gotten snow now in a few weeks or more... so these were taken a few (or more) weeks ago. Here's hoping for a white Christmas!






Christmas card picture fail!



Making our traditional salt dough ornaments




Also, Josie made some wall hangings for her friends.




















That glitter was quite messy. :)


Josie is going through a phase where she only wants to sleep on her mini princess couch


Doesn't every one want to eat graham crackers on a rainy Wednesday in a froggy costume?




He "helps" me with the dishes these days


Letters to santa




The kids are enjoying nightly visits from the little elf. He leaves us a treat and a little note each day. Along with a Christmas activity "to do."








One weekend, Liam helped me sort through his clothes. It made my heart fill with great thanks to those God has placed in our lives. ...Remembering when I received the most of them just a year ago in January. Those little clothes have meant so much to me. Thank you, again to everyone.




Our house guest last week -




Her name is Rosie and she was a birthday present for our sweet little friend Hannah. It brought such joy to my heart to see Hannah's face as she saw her for the first time.



A warm December day


















Making a gingerbread train with daddy while mommy was at the ladies Christmas breakfast/silent auction at church. I love that Josh is trained to take pictures of everything too! *smiling*




Where mama was...


The theme for our table this year was "faith"


We packed up the car one night with kids, cocoa and donuts and enjoyed our yearly visit to lights on the lake,




Our first batch of Christmas cookies!






Recipe


We found this neat idea on pinterest. -You place your hand prints on the tree skirt every year.




Sneak peak of a couple homemade Christmas gifts...


Yesterday, we made our manger






The Christmas records are playing in this house...




Feeling so lucky to have family and friends that make our life so rich,
Jessie


Comments

Amy said…
Fabulous pictures! Great intentions for next year...I am looking forward to making many new memories with you! You bless me more than I can say! Love YOU! xoxo

Popular Posts