26 things I love right now

26 things I love about right now as I celebrate my 26th birthday.


26. Witnessing Ashton, Josie and Liam's relationship

25. This poem

24. My cat

23. French Vanilla coffee with French Vanilla creamer

22. Snow

21. Photography

20. Ashton's brown eyes and no-longer-a-baby-but-still-my-baby face

19. Josie's wide eyes and fun nature

18. Liam's 4-toothed smile

17. My Dean acoustic guitar, fixed up and good as new.

16. We are all beautiful.



15. Little baby shoes

14. This video. We are all capable of so much. Let's dance!



13. Generous, loving friends. I have met some of the most wonderful people.

12. My husband. My husband. My husband! -I love him to the moon and back.

11. Knowing Liam won't be getting up 3 times a night forever, right? Right?!

10. Homemade dinners around the table each night

9. Our little warm and humble home that holds my whole life within it's walls

8. Bright colors

7. Christmas

6. Family walks

5. Party planning

4. Quilts

3. Craft books

2. Scented candles

1. Our church


I have now witnessed life for 26 years. **Celebrating** Loving.

Be back soon ;)

xoxo, Jessie

Comments

Popular Posts