28

28 things I love about right now (in no particular order)

1. My baby

2. My toddler and two kids. Always my babies. 

3. My husband and I live to be near eachother.

4. God gave me an optimistic heart

5. And a love for writing 

6. And compassion. 

7. The feeling that comes after grocery shopping when all of our cabinets and fridge are full. 

8. Christmas

9. Cooking

10. Breaking bad 

11. The understanding of the importance of this.

12. Dunkin donuts decaf kcups. Probably the closest thing I'll ever get to real coffee again. 

13. My blog

14. Playing guitar

15. Pictures

16. Big, unrushed breakfasts on weekend mornings with the whole family. 

17. New clothes 

18. Long showers

19. SLEEP

20. Conversation with my babies


21. Dates with Josh 

22. Friends who are family

23. Hugging

24. Being outside and appreciating each season

25. I'm still young and I've been able to live so much

26. Libraries

27. Cats

28. Laughing

It's been another year around the sun and I am so grateful. 

Xoxo, jessie 













Comments

Amy said…
Happy happy birthday to you! I am so thankful for you 💙💙💙

Popular Posts