More frequent blogging and crazy goat



Beginning next week, I'm hoping to blog more consistently. Blogging is a hobby I have truly enjoyed over the past 5 years. Lately, I upload the pictures from my camera and laugh at how many photos are living in my memory card. My goal for this summer is to set time aside for blogging each week.

...for now? Another long post that flaunts my picture-taking obsession; and hopes that you all still love me despite the uncomfortable amount of times I've said the word "blessed" and "grateful" the past 5 years here. *Smiling* ......Blessed and grateful for you.

Daddy's first day at his new job!

Josh is LOVING his new job.

School is going well.


We are currently reading our way through The Magic Treehouse series.






We are nearing the end of baseball season. Moo and Matt came to watch one night!


I often find these two next to each other.




Our picnic park play days with homeschooling friends.
Lewis Park


Josie has a crush on Elliot. I think it's hard to tell. ;)








On the train bridge


Ryder Park








Critz day 1




















Fayetteville Park.








Really, I think all school days should look like this.


Critz day 2 (today)
This goat followed the kids EVERYWHERE. Up the pirate ship, inside the train, on top of the picnic table. He even hit Liam on the behind and knocked him over. He was our entertainment this afternoon.










Grateful naps after play dates.




Josie was able to visit the State Trooper barracks in Oneida.




She learned how to dust for fingerprints.


Memorial Day weekend.




Traditional Memorial Day weekend campout in the living room. -S'mores, orange soda, popcorn, Ernest movies and guitar playing.


















Putting our Zoo membership to good use.




Josie brought a paper and a pencil to draw every animal she saw.








Pizza, bikes, scooters and a campfire










BBQing, playing in the little pool and video games at Moo and Matts.


















The kids wanted to learn about Space this quarter for Science. So, we began a Space unit.






Making a night-vision flashlight.


Learning about the different phases of the moon.


We made a constellation box to look at our constellation cards and found them on our star grid.


The kids also made their own telescope.


Ashton practicing some photography.






Summer to-do list.


Picking out plants for our garden.


Fun by the lake.



















Minoa Field Days.


Eli had icecream too, I promise.












The field days had actually opened late that day and by the time the kids got their ride bands, everyone was boiling and hungry. I ended up bringing the two younger children to the van to watch a movie while Ashton and Josie rode on as many rides as they could in the short time they had left. I guess it wasn't a complete fail.



Every time we go outside, you'll hear his trike wheels grazing the pavement. He LOVES his bike.






After we were home from the field days, we all cooled off with the hose.




Mosquito bite, for the win!






In case you wanted to know what Josie looks like in my wedding dress.


Did you know National Doughnut day is a thing? It is. It's a thing. ...and a day worth celebrating! Ashton and Josie made these from start to finish and Liam helped with the frosting.



We surprised the kids with a trip to Ozstravaganza in Chittenango after baseball on Friday night. We had a great time!










Fireworks at the park afterward.


More campfires and the in-general gratitude for all things summer and life.










They love Uncle Joely. He came over and basically sealed our entire roof himself this past weekend. He's a good man and I'm so grateful to call him my brother.






Hoping to see you next week. I love you. Xoxo, Jessie


Comments

Amy said…
Love the new look! And yay for more frequent blogging :D

Beautiful memories.

That fayetteville park looks amazing. I must go there :D

Popular Posts