Four.

...Four years.


Four years of goodmorning kisses and long hugs before goodbye. Four years of warm meals set before us and prayers of thanks for another day together. 4 years and 4 homes. 2 children. Living, loving, dreaming. -and a partridge and a pear tree.



Sweetheart... it's been four, wonderful years.

My little white shoes are a happy reminder of the joy from that day. We danced until they fell apart. Literally. Funny, we're horrible dancers and we was like, so-to-the-so what! We danced any way. Joyously prancing around the dance floor in celebration of it all. Taking it all in. Faces hurt from smiles so big. You go, life & love!


We vowed to love eachother, "for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Amen.



And each day we're still learning and growing together. ...and I love every minute of it. And I feel as if we've grown so much already. Always busy trying to perfect our wonderful love. It's been an incredible growing experience and to have you by my side is heaven at it's best. Thank you, honey. For being a wonderful provider for our family. For being someone we can be so proud of to call our own. For your sweet ways. For the little things. ...Like placing the bird feeders out by our kitchen window because you knew it would make me smile to see the robins. For the little love notes you leave in the bathroom with Teddy's bath crayons or for the *bubble bubble* sounds in the morning as you started to make me coffee. You are not only a wonderful husband, but a wonderful human being too. And I respect and honor you.



"I will be here....
You can cry on my shoulder
When the mirror tells us we're older
I will hold you

And I will be here
To watch you grow in beauty
And tell you all the things you are to me
I will be here

I will be true
To the promise I have made
To you and to the
One who gave you to me."




I cherish you. Every moment. For now and for always. Four years now seperates us from that incredible day and I live for that memory. Thank you for then. Thank you for now. Thank you for making my life beautiful. My best friend, I love you. You have made my heart so very happy.

Xoxo, Jessica

Comments

Jenai said…
Happy Anniversary! You share the same exact anni as me and my hubby! June 30th, 2006!!
Jessie said…
Thanks Jen!
How have you been?! Actually our Anniversary is July 8th 2006 but I wrote this a week before the actual day!
Jenai said…
Hi Jessie!
I'm sorry it took me so long to reply!! We have been doing good. Busy, as always lol. Calista just started school today. She goes to school from Monday-Thursday. She is supposed to start physical, occupational, and speech therapy at through the hospital and the same therapy through a company three hours away (the initial visit is at their site, then they come to our home, thank goodness). Sue will start physical therapy at the hospital soon, too. Do you still facebook? My e-mail address is farrowlani@yahoo.com. Let's keep in contact :).
How are things going for you?

Popular Posts