A very happy Christmas and a merry birthday too

'Sup snowman belly?

27 weeks


The kids and I baked our Christmas cookies on Friday. Sprinkles flew everywhere while our counter tops and chair backs were heavily painted with icing











We did good.



Reindeer food for the humans....







Reindeer food for the reindeer....



~*Christmas eve*~



We enjoyed breakfast with our cousins at moo and matt's house











Pizza and wings for Christmas eve dinner (Right after Christmas eve church service ended quite quickly for us)



Out to feed the reindeer!







A special Christmas eve hug





Writing our letters to Santa





Reading, "The night before Christmas."





Then.... silence fell all through out the house



***************

Santa came to town



(Along with uncle Joely)




We are a big stocking stuffer family. I just knew Ashton and Josie would flip when they saw band aids, lollipops and toothbrushes.













Boots very much enjoyed all the excitement Christmas morning had to bring as well





"I love it! Thanks, Santa. This lizard can sleep in my bed forever."



Little man got a creepy crawlers machine. Awesome. Santa scored it on ebay months ago for 6 bucks. ...Even more awesome.



Yay!



Sister had wanted the, "Bumblebee pil-woah pet" since forever



Josie had picked out a dollar store flashlight for Ashton's Christmas gift.

It was a great choice.


*smiling*



The kids played a quick game of, "Let's Go Fishin'" while mama prepared breakfast



Our traditional Monkey Bread & Cocoa Christmas breakfast!





Moo and matt joined us for Christmas day goodies!









...and we spent much of the day enjoying just being together









I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well.

************************

Mama turned 25 on the 26th



Chinese for my birthday dinner


The most delicious cake I have ever had in my life.



Me - never with out a camera. Even when my SLR camera is being used by someone else


***************

Our home looks a little stressed. Potty training is in full swing again. Paper chains are falling down and ornaments are sliding off the branches of our tree. It's hard to believe another Christmas/Birthday has come and gone.



...but my heart is happy. I feel like I am slowly making the shift from "Christmas mode" to "new baby mode" ...and I have even gone as far as planning our Valentines Day breakfast. (I told my mother I'm like a human department store).

Always looking ahead!

Feb 14th will be here before you know it. *wink*

***********

We're really looking forward to the upcoming new year. A new life in our home. Joel returning in late July. We'll have TWO preschoolers this time next year. (wow!)

...2012 is going to be a good one!

God bless you and yours,

Jessie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts