25

25 Things I love right now:

1. Baby clothes

2. Whole milk yogurt with honey flavored granola

3. A well made cup of coffee in a clear mug

4. Decorating

5. Long, brightly colored skirts & barefeet

6. My children's relationship

7. Cooking dinner for my family

8. Optimism

9. Christmas

10. My kitty

11. I get to be a mama

12. My mama.

13. Homemade anything

14. I laugh really hard every single day

15. Sitting at my computer, putting words together while my family sleeps

16. taking photos

17. Planning my spring garden

18. Poetry

19. Pressing my face into my kids' cheeks first thing in the morning

20. This song.



21. My man and I love each other a whole lot

22. Art

23. I have wonderfully generous, inspiring, loving friends

24. my life. i am really happy

25. My purple guitar

_______________________________________

I am 25 years old today. ...and I am blessed.

Comments

Amy said…
Happy 25th birthday sweet Jessie!! Hope it is a spectacular wonder filled year! Love you tons!!

Popular Posts