baby ~ it's cold outside

~We finished our manger.





The baby Jesus loves surprise visitors.



Daddy was able to construct the gingerbread house of his dreams

















Ashton's Christmas pageant at preschool -









I am a mom watching my kid in his Christmas pageant at school.... Can someone pinch me, please?





















At the "after party" :)



((Love)) The brief beautiful moment of snow on skin before it melts.

*****



We woke up to snow Saturday morning



























Where have you been, snow?



~Our annual Christmas gathering with my brother Jim and his family...







I'm hoping to be back one more time before Christmas. ~

....I'll leave you (for now) with my Christmas tree veggie tray. Wicked awesome.



~See you later~

Jessie

Comments

Popular Posts